- Every year we organize several events for everyone interested, such as the Windsurfing week or the Catamaran Clinic. Apart from that we organize the most popular regatta in South Alberta: the Prairie Wind Regatta, where sailors come from all over the province and BC to race each other and to catch up with each other after the races are done. You can get an impression of the 2023 Prairie Wind regatta (which was combined with the 2023 National Championships for Fireballs and SeaSprays) by clicking here.
Another annual event is the Corn Cob Regatta, this is our main social event and for members only. For more information click here.
For the 2024 season, the following events have been planned:
- New Year’s Day gathering: January 1
- Spring Cleanup: May 4 (alternative date: May 25)
- Windsurfing Week: June 28 – July 5
- Catamaran Clinic: July 6 – July 7
- Prairie Wind Regatta: July 13 – July 14
- Corncob Regatta (members only): August 17