Renting The NSC Club House
Kinbrook Island Community Hall is not only the NSC Club House, it is also available to rent for weddings, staff parties, family reunions and other events. The Hall and grounds are located within Kinbrook Island Provincial Park, providing camping facilities adjacent to the building.
On the right, you can see the dates that the Hall has already been spoken for. But if your preferred date is not in the list, please contact us for more information and details.
The facility can accommodate max. 150 people for table space if both indoor and outdoor tables are used. The covered space (porch and inside) will accommodate about 50-70 people. The grounds are large enough to accommodate for a tent. Just ask for a tour of the grounds and to discuss the options.
The Small Print
Kinbrook Island Community Hall is a smoke free facility. When you rent the hall, you can use the main building and the patio behind it On the lake side and beach, sailors will at all times be allowed to launch their boats or to gather on a nice day.
When you rent the hall, you agree to:
- Keep the premises in good repair as they are now
- Clean all areas used during the rental prior to leaving, including washrooms and grounds.
- Extinguish all fires prior to leaving.
- Secure/lock all doors and windows.
- Remove all garbage and replace bags.
- Return rental keys promptly.
- Strictly adhere to the rental dates and times – no early entry or late exit & cleanup.
- Abide by Alberta Park Regulations & the Alberta Liquor Control Board Regulations eg. quiet hour 11pm and consumption of alcohol permit requirements.
- Not hold The Newell Sailing Club responsible for any claims resulting from damages, loss of personal property or personal injury.
Note, that the Newell Sailing Club rents out weekends between:
- May 1- July 1 and Aug 31-October 15th
- Weekdays (Monday to Thursday) are available throughout the summer.
- Weekends in July and August are reserved for sailing club members and sailing club activities.
- 1-Day $150.00
- Weekend $350.00 (Friday 6 pm – Sunday 2 pm)
- Long Weekend $500.00 (Friday 6pm – Monday 2 pm)
For each booking a refundable Damage &Clean Up Deposit of $150.00 will be collected.