This year, our annual Catamaran Clinic takes place on July 6 and 7, 2024 at the Newell Sailing Club. And you are more than welcome to join us, even if you are not a member. The weekend will be structured as a social, educational and sailing event:
- Free camping (tenting only) will be available on our club’s grounds for three days.(Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights).
- A flexible agenda of events will be scheduled (weather and wind conditions permitting).
- Useful information will be shared concerning boat maintenance and safety.
- There is no charge, however donations to the sailing club will be accepted if you feel so inclined ($20 per boat or family recommended).
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own food and beverages.
Things to Bring
- Maybe your catamaran if you have one (but not required)
- Personal Flotation Device (Mandatory)
- Wet Suit or whatever keeps you warm and comfortable.
- Extra parts, tools and tape: you never know what you might need, be prepared.
- Food and beverages (BBQ will be available for cooking)
Please RSVP to the following email address if you plan to attend or if you have any questions about the clinic: email@example.com. You can also visit their website for more info on catamaran sailing.